The model IFDR 500 includes in its basic configuration:
• Suction pump from the machine tool tank.
• Filtration unit below 10 µm with automatic sludge discharge.
• Electrical control panel with PLC management.
• Chiller prearrangement to control the coolant’s temperature.
There are two models, depending on the volume of filtered coolant that is delivered to the machine tool:
• IFDR 500/25 with a flow rate of 80 L/Min.
• IFDR 500/32 with a flow rate of 120 L/Min.
Besides, a special version is available.
• IFDR 500 PRECISION with a flow rate of 80 L/Min and a filtration degree below 5 µm, developed specifically for processing ceramics, graphite and other materials that generate powder like those made with additive technology.
IFDR 500 can be configured with up to four delivery pumps, which can be customized according to the machine tool to which it is combined, also managed with inverters to optimize energy consumption, and with a wide range of accessories.