The model IFDR 300 includes in its basic configuration:
• Suction pump from the machine tool tank.
• Filtration unit below 10 µm with automatic sludge discharge.
• Electrical control panel with PLC management.
• Chiller prearrangement to control the coolant’s temperature.
There are two models, depending on the volume of filtered coolant that is delivered to the machine tool:
• IFDR 300/20 with a flow rate of 40 L/Min.
• IFDR 300/25 with a flow rate of 80 L/Min.
It can be configured with up to two delivery pumps, which can be customized according to the machine tool to which it is combined, and with a wide range of accessories.